Monday, June 25, 2007

Celebrity News!: Pamela Anderson To Open A Strip Club Chain Called Lapland - into GOSSIP.

Celebrity News!: Pamela Anderson To Open A Strip Club Chain Called Lapland - into GOSSIP.:

"Pamela Anderson, whose great-grandfather was Finnish, has been touring Finland
with her father and plans to pay tribute to her heritage with a new business
venture.


She wrote on her official website: 'Our heritage is here.
We are both excited. We will be taking lots of saunas. Save my liver.

'Also I thought of a great way to celebrate my Finnish heritage at home.
I'm going to look into opening a chain of strip clubs and I'll call them
Lapland!'"


Starting a strip club as a way to honor her heritage, I wonder what her great-grandfather would think about this. I guess if there is anyone who know about this sort of thing it would be Pamela.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile