Monday, June 25, 2007

A Socialite's Life

A Socialite's Life:

"'The rumors are swirling that Britney is joining us in LA. Now, Cyndi [Lauper]
said it wasn't happening. And it's Cyndi's tour, so she would know. But, if it
is happening, I'm thrilled...because I enjoy Britney.
Brit, if you're
watching, honey, you and me! We're gonna share like a backstage moment. Cuz I
love you kid! "


While this isn't the proclamation that some are making it out to be that Britney is not going to be in the show, it does raise doubts. To be honest I had a hard time imagining why Lauper would want Britney to be on her tour. I think it would be great for Britney, who needs to get her fans to see her as a performer again. However what does it hold for Lauper. We shall see if this turns out to be true or not.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile