Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Do Paparazzi Pictures Ruin the Movie? | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Do Paparazzi Pictures Ruin the Movie? POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.:

"We have seen a ton of images of Patrick on the set of Made of Honor. I
must say, Patrick in a dress is not a McDreamy sight! We love seeing celebrities
doing everyday things or on the red carpet but sometimes the overload of images
on the set can ruin the surprise of a film. What do you think, does seeing the
pictures ahead of time ruin a film for you? We have seen a ton of images of
Patrick on the set of Made of Honor. I must say, Patrick in a dress is not a
McDreamy sight! We love seeing celebrities doing everyday things or on the red
carpet but sometimes the overload of images on the set can ruin the surprise of
a film. What do you think, does seeing the pictures ahead of time ruin a film
for you? "


I think the photos increase my interest in watching the movie. I would like to hear what my readers think about this issue.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile