Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nancy Drew Premiere a Draw for Emma and Jamie Lynn (X17 Online)

Nancy Drew Premiere a Draw for Emma and Jamie Lynn (X17 Online):


"The two Nick stars turned out in support of Emma's new film Nancy Drew at
the Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood Saturday. Both girls look fabulous, but
while Emma's looking sophisticated and glamorous in a black cocktail dress and
patent-leather pumps, Jamie Lynn's looking far more age-appropriate in a summery
orange shortsuit! "



Red carpet pictures of Emma Roberts and Jamie Lynn Spears, are these the faces we will see passed on behind the wheel of a car in five years?

I read the books as a child and I think I will check out the movie. I am glad that they went with a younger and less known actress for this part. I am also glad they didn't use Dakota, I just don't see this as a good part for her.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile