Friday, June 15, 2007

Harry Reid Calls Military Commanders Incompetent (Updated and Bumped: Reid Confirms It Himself)

Captain's Quarters: Harry Reid Calls Military Commanders Incompetent (Updated and Bumped: Reid Confirms It Himself)

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called Marine Gen. Peter Pace, the
outgoing chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 'incompetent' during an
interview Tuesday with a group of liberal bloggers, a comment that was never
reported. "


Pace should have replied something to the effect of. You're an incompetent Senate leader, the difference between me and you is that you couldn't handle my job, but I could do yours. I don't want to get into this too deeply, just that I don't think that it is right for name calling of this type to be taking place between congress and the armed services. The war in Iraq has gone poorly, but I don't know that it can be put on any one persons shoulders.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile