Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Right Wing Watch: Giuliani Creating a “Moral and Spiritual Dilemma” for the Right

Right Wing Watch: Giuliani Creating a “Moral and Spiritual Dilemma” for the Right:

"'Speaking as a private citizen, no, no, I could not support (Giuliani),' said
Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, which has about a
half-million members. 'The 20 years I've been involved in politics, the life
issue has been at the very top. How could I turn my back on that?'
Perkins
said that should Giuliani win the nomination, he would vote for a third-party
candidate who reflected his values. 'It wouldn't be the first time,' Perkins
added in an interview last week."


Another person comes out against Giuliani, I don't think he has a chance.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile