Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Celebrity News!: Paris Hilton Is Going Green (It's About Time!) - into GOSSIP.

Celebrity News!: Paris Hilton Is Going Green (It's About Time!) - into GOSSIP.:

"Paris Hilton is planning to swap her gas-guzzling Range Rover SUV for a Ford
hybrid, after the car manufacturers gave her an eco-friendly vehicle as a gift.

Paris said at music magazine BPM's green party at Los Angeles' Avalon
nightclub: 'I'm getting a car from Ford, a hybrid one.

'They gave me
one. So, I think driving hybrid cars is the new way to go, and recycling.'"


Dear Ford, if you see fit to send me a new hybrid truck I too will begin driving a hybrid vehicle. Not only that I will tell all my friends and my readers about what a great truck it is and they will want to buy one too. Think about it.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile