Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dinah Lohan Speaks Out, Lindsay Emails Access Hollywood

A Socialite's Life: Dinah Lohan Speaks Out, Lindsay Emails Access Hollywood

"When Billy(from Access Hollywood) e-mailed Lohan asking if everything was OK and if there was anything she wanted him to get out there for her, she responded, 'Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy.'"

Lindsay dear, how can you claim that the drugs are not yours, they were found in your pocket. Was the alcohol they found in your blood not yours either. Even if the drugs weren't yours, then you are not innoncent, why would you have drugs on you at all. This isn't something that comes from wanting to see you fail, but you have to be honest with us - and yourself.

Good luck Lindsay.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile