Saturday, July 21, 2007

Demi Moore's Sister-In-Law Is A Bitch! | Dlisted

Demi Moore's Sister-In-Law Is A Bitch! Dlisted:

"Lesley said, 'I think Demi is getting too old to have kids with Ashton. They
have been trying to have children together for years. Demi had a miscarriage two
years ago. Now she is trying to get her hands on my kids. I think there is some
kind of co-dependency. Demi has been bankrolling Morgan so that she can stay
involved with all his offspring and keep all of her little flock close. She's a
piece of work.'"


I try and be careful with the words I use and how I use them. In this case I feel like calling her a bitch is the best that could be said about her. In fact I think it might be giving her too much credit. A bitch after all is a term for a female dog that is protecting her young. I think this womyn is a hateful fame whore that cares no more about her children than she does Demi Moore. She is using both as a means of attacking her soon to be es-husband.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile