Saturday, July 21, 2007

Even Famewhore Socialite Hotel Heiresses On Their Way To Jail Have Feelings Dept. - Defamer

Even Famewhore Socialite Hotel Heiresses On Their Way To Jail Have Feelings Dept. - Defamer:

"Sarah Silverman expresses remorse over hurting Paris Hilton's feelings at the
MTV Movie Awards, where Hilton was just innocently sneaking in one more chance
at free camera time before heading off to jail: 'I thought, 'She's got to know
there's going to be a joke about her,' so I went for it. But then I looked down
and saw a man in her face with a camera. I was there to be funny and I was, but
that doesn't mean I can't feel bad about it.' "


A couple things here, while there were rumors at the time that Paris was very upset about what had been said, I think that she is strong enough not to let it get to her. On the other hand it is comforting in some way to know that a top comic would have concern for the object of their joke. I think it will all blow over.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile