Monday, July 23, 2007

Mariah Carey leaves her fans a bizarre apology note

Mariah Carey leaves her fans a bizarre apology note:

"Mariah said: “Hello! I know I haven’t called you since 1802.
“Actually, I haven’t called anyone. I’ve been really, really busy and when I do get free
time, I’m on vocal rest so I can, like, get back in the studio for 20 billion
hours. So everybody’s mad at me but, whatever.”
The 32-year-old star said
she was excited about her new film ‘Tennessee’ and that she has written 10 songs
and is working hard on her new album."


I was going to talk about how crazy this whole note was, but after reading about how Britney was behaving at the OK Photo Shoot, this seems normal. I think it would be hard to act crazier than reports are saying that Britney has been acting. Of course this is about Mariah, and while this may be crazy, she is working and maybe we will have some new music to enjoy soon.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile