Monday, July 23, 2007

Shanna Moakler: New Split from Travis 'Devastating' - Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker : People.com

Shanna Moakler: New Split from Travis 'Devastating' - Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker : People.com:

"Shanna Moakler's most recent split from husband Travis Barker has been
'devastating,' she tells PEOPLE.

'We separated, and for me it's very disappointing,' Moakler, 32, admitted while attending the HER Energy Drink Luau, a benefit for the Nicole Brown Foundation at L.A.'s Playboy Mansion on Saturday. I consider him the love of my life.' "


You know these Hollywood types seem to have strange ideas about who the loves of their lives are. I understand that all relationships are hard to end, but my advice to you Shanna is remember this. he banged Paris Hilton, do you really want her seconds?

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile