Thursday, July 19, 2007

McCain's Not Quitting

Captain's Quarters: McCain's Not Quitting

"It's become fashionable to write obituaries for John McCain's presidential
campaign, and the recent housecleaning at the Straight Talk Express has
convinced many that McCain will end his bid sooner rather than later. Chris
Cillizza at The Fix reports that John McCain is not among those so convinced.
The Senator has met with staffers to draw comparisons between the status of his
campaign and that of another Republican, who went on to some degree of success.
Chris reviews two memos making the rounds:"


The thing for me with McCain is that when I hear him speak, I think to myself that I like the way this guys thinks. However when it comes to the way he votes, I have a hard time thinking to myself that I like the way he votes. While I think he is a good and strong leader, I doubt the path that he wants to lead America down is the right path.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile