Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Watching Those We Chose: It isn't the sex, or even the corruption, it's the hypocrisy

Watching Those We Chose: It isn't the sex, or even the corruption, it's the hypocrisy:

"'This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely
responsible,' Vitter
said in the statement. 'Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness
from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for
my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there -- with God and them.
But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed
and let down in any way.' "


While I understand and defend his right to keep the details of the matter to himself and those involved, I do think that he should be investigated, any charges that are appropriate should be filed and he should lose his seat. When it was President Clinton who had an affair the dogs on the right could not stop howling for him to be kicked out of office. Lets see if they can go after one of their own with such zeal.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile