Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hollywood PrivacyWatch: Lindsay Lohan's Uphill Battles In Utah - Defamer

Hollywood PrivacyWatch: Lindsay Lohan's Uphill Battles In Utah - Defamer:

"I've been at a resort in Utah for the past week, two days ago I'm coming down a trail from my cabin when I see someone else walking up the mountain. From a distance I saw a girl that I thought was out of place for the environment. People that come to that part of the country are outdoor/gear enthusiasts who are a little crunchy and tend to dress/live the part. This girl had on a baseball cap, H U G E sunglasses and wasn't really fitted for a trek. Had I been in LA, I would have thought, 'what lame-o celeb is trying to work the, 'I'm-hiding-from-the-paps-in-the-most-obvious-way' disguise?' As we got closer to each other, I thought, 'that looks like Lindsay Lohan.' My logical brain then intervened because why the eff would she be in the middle of nowhere, by herself and on the same trail as me? Had going cold turkey for a week on all media caused me to hallucinate a party girl in the sticks? When we passed each other she smiled at me and then looked down---aside from noting that this doppelganger was way too thin, I could see that she had on no make-up which made her look really young and then spotted ooodles of her tell-tale freckles. When I got to the bottom of the mountain I told some friends that I had passed a girl who I would swear was LiLo...ha ha, the altitude must be making me nuts, right? They then reminded me that there was a super posh rehab a few miles away so I might not be totally insane. My sighting was sort of a running joke for the rest of the weekend ala Sasquatch/Firecrotch until I got emails from friends linking me to sites announcing that Ms. Lohan was indeed in my neck of the woods."

Everyone can now rest a little easier, since we have now found Lindsay. Everyone that is except the photographers that have been camping outside her home on Long Island taking pictures of her sister - hoping Lindsay would come out.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile