Sunday, August 12, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Elizabeth Arden Defends Britney Spears Ad


I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Elizabeth Arden Defends Britney Spears Ad:


"Elizabeth Arden’s statement: “We recently shot Britney Spears for the print
campaign for her new fragrance Britney Spears Believe, in Santa Monica. It is
true that Britney did leave the set; however, she returned after a brief time.
Cayli was the wardrobe assistant on the shoot. We used her as a stand in so that
we could set up the lighting while Britney was off the set. When Britney
returned, we shot the national print ad with her. The only person in the
national print ad for Britney’s Believe fragrance is Britney Spears.”"


I guess you will have to be the judge for yourself. I don't think it looks like Britney, but that is just me. It could be that the photo was touched up digitally to make her look better.

After reviewing pictures of Britney, I think it is her, with a slight digital touch up.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile