Sunday, August 12, 2007

MyItThings - bunnybun, Post, entertainment, It Celebrity, Lily Allen is getting her own show on BBC%2521, 80810200722446476

MyItThings - bunnybun, Post, entertainment, It Celebrity, Lily Allen is getting her own show on BBC%2521, 80810200722446476:

"What can I do it's one of those Lily Allen days, so here is another post. Lily
will be getting her own show on BBC, that would possibly deal with weight issues
of young girls. I can't wait to watch it, I'm sure she will make it cool and
fun. Don't get too excited, because it won't happen until next summer. Lily's
top priority now is her next album, and she will start the work on the show
right after it's out. So stay tuned!"


I wonder if we are going to be able to see it over here in the states at all. It will be a fun show, but will there be lots of kung-foo kicks in it? I hope so.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile