Monday, August 20, 2007

Paris Hilton: 'Press Forced Me From My Dream Home' - Tittle-Tattle™: The Post Chronicle

Paris Hilton: 'Press Forced Me From My Dream Home' - Tittle-Tattle™: The Post Chronicle:

"Paris Hilton is bitter fans and paparazzi photographers have forced her from
her 'dream home' The socialite has sold up and is relocating to a more private
pad in Los Angeles, after the press frenzy surrounding her recent imprisonment
for parole violation."


Paris Hilton is a sweet person who has greeted her fans with a smile at all times. They were showing up at her house asking for pictures in the middle of the night and she was still friendly. I don't know how I could live like that and it isn't a shock to me that she wanted to move to a more private location.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile