Monday, August 20, 2007

UPDATE

This is my first week back to school, it is going to be a great semester, I can tell already. My goal is to continue to provide you with the same amount and quality of content that you have come to expect from the site. That may not always be possible, so while I am doing my best I hope that you will understand. Also today I had to mail my laptop off to get it repaired - I still have my desk top (slow) and access at school so I should be able to keep posting. Thank you everyone for being a part of this, and I hope that I can continue to make this a strong news source.

On a side note I am thinking about bringing in some guest bloggers, I am keeping an eye out for people who can write a number of posts a day. If that happens I will post a notice of introduction.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile