Friday, September 7, 2007

Bloomberg: I’m Not Running for Prez, OK? Not. Running. | Air America Radio

Bloomberg: I’m Not Running for Prez, OK? Not. Running. Air America Radio:

"According to Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s website, he was asked again if he was
running for President. Here is what he wrote: Last week when I was in Washington
to discuss poverty in America, I was asked (again) whether I am running for
President. As I've said before and I'll say again – I am not running."


This would not be the best time for him to run for the White House, there are already two New Yorkers in the race already. With Hilary to the left, and Giuliani to the right, it doesn't give him a lot of room. It would also put him in the hard position of placing himself and his record on terror up to comparison with Rudy. Mike would either have to accept that his record is weaker, or he would have to attack the former mayors record.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile