Sunday, September 9, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Mena Suvari Promoting Her New Scarf Line

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Mena Suvari Promoting Her New Scarf Line:

"I have to admit something. I love seeing Mena Suvari rocking her short buzz
when she is in casual clothing. Gimme this girl in a pair of jeans and a tank
and I think she looks awesome. But these photos of Mena in a dress make me miss
her long locks. She is still very beautiful either way - don’t get me wrong! But
thank goodness the look is temporary. Here she is promoting her new scarf line
at Bloomingdales."


Mena has such a sexy neck. that makes her the natural womyn to have a scarf collection. It makes me wish there was a Bloomingdales close enough that I could buy one. I love scarfs.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile