Monday, September 24, 2007

» Is It Really Meg White? - Celebrity Pictures, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip on CelebrityPuke.com

» Is It Really Meg White? - Celebrity Pictures, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip on CelebrityPuke.com:

"The Post Chronicle is reporting that Meg White of The White Stripes has a sex
tape. They have posted the naughty clips of the video on there site. The White
Strips cancelled some of there concerts a few weeks ago due to Meg’s acute
anxiety, could it have been do to this video instead?"


Is there really a sex video of Meg White out there. The shots of the video that I have seen don't convince me that it is her. Her reps are denying that it is her in the video as well. I wonder how many people would be interested in such a video. I think she is hot, but I wonder how many others do, she isn't skinny and blonde.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile