Friday, September 21, 2007

Las Vegas Court Issues Apology to O.J. Simpson--Bumpshack.com

Las Vegas Court Issues Apology to O.J. Simpson--Bumpshack.com:

"TMZ has obtained a letter written to the Juice, sent in care of his lawyers,
apologizing for the actions of one of its “contract employees.” In the letter,
dated today, the Executive Office of the Clark County Courts says a court
reporter took a cell phone picture of Simpson as he left his court hearing
yesterday."


When I was watching the court video, I remember I saw the guy with his phone. Clearly he was taking a picture of OJ, I thought, wow that guy just took a picture of OJ with his camera phone. It wasn't some kid, it was a grown man who worked or the court. Not that I might not try and get away with it, could be worth a lot of money.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile