Monday, September 10, 2007

Tommy’s words. | The Paparazzis

Tommy’s words. The Paparazzis:

"Tommy Lee told The Insider that he was simply minding his own business when Kid
Rock punched him. “I was trying to be the bigger man, but he was acting
childish. Lee claims that Rock came and punched him for no good reason. “I was
ready to go in the alley and kick his ass. I was about to put Kid in the
emergency room when security grabbed me,” says Tommy. “They said, ‘If you move,
we will break your arms.’ Something tells me that’s Tommy Lee’s excuse and he is
sticking with it."


Wonder that Kids side of this sad tale is going to be. From the story Tommy is telling this all falls on Kid, just walked over and clocked him out of no where. I guess the police will get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile