Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Red Head standing behind Hillary Clinton at tonights CNN speech - m4w

Red Head standing behind Hillary Clinton at tonights CNN speech - m4w:

"Dear Red-head standing behind Hillary Clinton at her 'concession' speech on
CNN:

You are both beautiful and passionate. The way your face contorted
in rage and self-righteous fury turned me on more then I can say. Sure, I was
sitting here on my couch drinking a delicious Coors Light, but I felt, in many
ways, like I was there in the audience with you, feeling the highs and the lows
of Hillary trying to walk to line of generous in defeat, yet strong enough to
continue on."


Why not hit on womyn from the background of TV speeches. How about the crowds outside Good Morning America. "Hey you in the oversized 'Disney' shirt, and baggy sweat pants, the way your 13-year-old daughter who looked like Ali Lohan hung on one arm, and your best friend who could pass as Rosie O'Donnell hung on the other, was so hot."

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile