Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jon Voight: Barack Obama Will Weaken America | Barack Obama, Jon Voight : Just Jared

Jon Voight: Barack Obama Will Weaken America Barack Obama, Jon Voight : Just Jared:

"“Sen. Barack Obama has grown up with the teaching of very angry, militant
white and black people: the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, William Ayers
and Rev. Michael Pfleger. We cannot say we are not affected by teachers who are
militant and angry. We know too well that we become like them, and Mr. Obama
will run this country in their mindset."


While I do not agree with what Jon is saying, it is interesting to see someone in Hollywood doesn't belong to the Obama cult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest with you...I'm scared to death if Obama is elected President. I don't think he's ready. I like him but don't trust him for some reason. Yes, I do know that McCain is an older gentleman but I think he could/would do a better job.

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile