Thursday, May 10, 2007

Paris Hilton cries, admits wrongdoing - The Superficial - www.thesuperficial.com

Paris Hilton cries, admits wrongdoing - The Superficial - www.thesuperficial.com:

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to
correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how
serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone
was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should
-- no matter how slightly.
I am ready to face the consequences of violating
probation.
No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be
treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that
I will not be treated worse.'"


In an attempt to save some public face against not only the charges that have been set against her, but also the image that the press has been giving the world of her Paris Hilton released this statement. In it she proclaims to not be above the law, however she certainly does act like the law does not apply to her. While I have a degree of respect for Hilton, that does not mean that I will turn a blind eye to her faults. One of her biggest is that she has the rich persons lack of respect for others and for the laws.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile