Monday, July 30, 2007

Al Gore's Son Pleads Guilty to Drug Charges : People.com

Al Gore's Son Pleads Guilty to Drug Charges : People.com:

"Albert Gore III pleaded guilty to four drug-related charges in an Orange County court on Monday, and opted to enter a drug rehab program to avoid prison time.

Appearing with his lawyer before Judge Jacob H. Jager, Gore indicated to the court that he would enter an intensive 90-day residential center. "


I know that there are more serious issues at stake her, but I can't help it. When ever I hear or see his name in the news I wonder, Al Gore the third, is it really such a good name you would want to use it three times?

On a serious note though, I do hope that he is able to get the help that he needs.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile