Friday, August 3, 2007

Amy Winehouse Possibly Moving to Miami, I'm Guessing to Escape David Gest's Tongue

A Socialite's Life: Amy Winehouse Possibly Moving to Miami, I'm Guessing to Escape David Gest's Tongue

"David I love that beehive she wears, I love her tattoos, I'd lick her toes! I'm in love with Amy Winehouse, I'd like to lick the inside of her hair, you'd probably find kfc stuck in it! "


When talking about images that could be used to induce vomiting, the image of Gest's tongue has to be some where near the top of the list. The funny thing is that if you were to make a list of images that would make people feel better about themselves, Gest would be on that list to. Not a picture of his tongue, but a picture of him getting his ass whopped by Liza.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile