Friday, August 3, 2007

You Can Deny The Offer, But You Can't Deny The Chemistry: Donald Trump Can't Stop Talking About How Badly He Doesn't Want Rosie O'Donnell On 'The Apprentice' - Defamer

You Can Deny The Offer, But You Can't Deny The Chemistry: Donald Trump Can't Stop Talking About How Badly He Doesn't Want Rosie O'Donnell On 'The Apprentice' - Defamer:

"'No, I never offered Rosie a chance to be on 'Celebrity Apprentice, '' Trump told Access Hollywood in an exclusive interview.
'It's a good idea,' he continued, 'because I would fire her fat a**. She would definitely not last more than one show . . . I would love to fire Rose, but I don't want her on the
show.'"


You know some people think the drive for money is bad. I think it can be good, and I thought that I had a good point when I heard that Trump had invited Rosie onto his show. The ratings would be such a hit, that they could both make a good deal of cash off it. You see in this case, inviting Rosie on the show, would be putting the interest of money above the interest of his own ego. Since that money comes from being able to bring in more viewers, it would be the same as saying that entertaining viewers is more important than his ego.

Well it turns out I was wrong, the rumors were false. Or this is some sour grapes, cry baby response because she said no.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile