Sunday, August 26, 2007

Best of... Gossip

SUN
Prince William Set to Propose? Bitten and Bound: The Not So Pretty Side of Hollywood

Could the romantic get away be the moment that this attractive couple take their relationship to the next step. I hope that things work out well for them, it takes a lot to be a princess, and I think Kate has it.

MON
Shar Jackson: K-Fed's a Good Father! - TMZ.com

Kevin must be telling her that he is going to cut her in on some of Britney's money when he gets the kids or something. How else does a womyn who was left while she was pregnant turn around and call that man a good father? This whole case is getting stranger and stranger - it is going to be big when it goes it court.

TUE
Aniston’s Rep Denies Jennifer Met Shiloh

I don't see any reason why she shouldn't see Shiloh, and I don't think that Angelina would be upset by that either. The press just need something to print, and until Jenn can find herself a new lover, that is serious, she is going to be attached to Brad in the media. I am sure that all of them would be more than happy to see her get into a real solid relationship.

WED
Paris Puts Court Battle to Rest

I thought this was dealt with a long time ago. It seems strange that this case had not been settled yet, I could see the two girls talking about it. This was back when Paris was engaged to Paris - which is what this whole fight was about. That was so long ago.

THUR
Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To Jail; Says 'I Am Addicted To Drugs & Alcohol'

One day in jail and 10 hours of community service? I hope that this isn't a mistake and that she doesn't get the idea that what she did was a serious mistake. She is just lucky that no one got hurt or killed in that chase of hers.

FRI
Brad Pitt Asks Paps to Step Off

Guess what, it worked - when the family was out the next day to get hot dogs the photographers stayed further back, Brad thanked them as he was leaving. It isn't that hard to be respectful of others is it, yeah I am talking to you Liev.

SAT
Socialite Shuffle - Heiress Casey Johnson's New 'Journey'

Since an ugly person needs makeup more, they are probably the ones who know more about it than a pretty person. For example I wouldn't ask Lindsay Lohan about makeup, but I would ask Cameron Diaz.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile