Monday, August 13, 2007

Gabby Babble: Mandy Moore To Star In A Reality Show

Gabby Babble: Mandy Moore To Star In A Reality Show:

"'If you know me, you totally know that I'm as private as one can get. However,
in this day and age of media and how much work it takes to launch and album, a
film and whatever else ensues, the folks at Oxygen and I thought it might be a
little bit of a fun education for people to see just what really happens.'"


Nothing against Mandy, she is a beautiful womyn, and I can understand that people want to see more of her. However, really how many of these silly reality shows are they going to make. Next person they are going to make a reality show for is Jason Davis. I think reality TV is jumping the shark, then again it might never die.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile