Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Barbara Walters Talks Barry Manilow's 'View' Brouhaha

Barbara Walters Talks Barry Manilow's 'View' Brouhaha

“He said, ‘I’ll do Barbara and Whoopi or I’ll do Whoopi and Sherri or some
combination, but I won’t sit with Elisabeth,’ and I said ‘Well, then you won’t
be on the show. It’s that simple,’” Geddie explained. “And that was the end of
it. He’s not going to call the shots. You’re not going to tell me how to produce
the show.”


Good for you Barbara, this makes me respect her for standing up for Elisabeth and the show. There is no reason to refuse to do an interview with Elisabeth. She has not been rude to anyone, she was harsh with Rosie, but by all accounts Rosie was dealing the harshness out as well.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile