Saturday, September 15, 2007

Denise Richards dirt. Kind of.

Denise Richards dirt. Kind of.:

"She tells the Star, “In the morning, she’s sweet and friendly, but… by one
o’clock, she seems wired and confused. She changes plans from one minute to the
next. “She’d tell me, ‘(Daughter) Lola needs to sleep at this time,’ and then
changes her mind. She’d tell me to pick up the kids at school and then say, ‘I’m
going to go, I have the time.’” The claims come at a bad time for Richards, who
is fighting with her ex over custody of their two young daughters."


Where is the story here, it doesn't sound like she is crazy to me. Sounds like she is a busy womyn, who has a lot to do, gets stressed out and changes her mind sometimes. It is easy for others to point at this and be critical, but we don't know everything she is going through. This sounds normal to me... well as normal as a stars life can be.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile