Thursday, September 20, 2007

FOXNews.com - Elisabeth Hasselbeck: I Tried to Keep Cool During Spat With Rosie O'Donnell - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

FOXNews.com - Elisabeth Hasselbeck: I Tried to Keep Cool During Spat With Rosie O'Donnell - Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Arts And Entertainment:

"NEW YORK — Elisabeth Hasselbeck says she tried to keep her cool during her
heated on-air spat with Rosie O'Donnell on 'The View' earlier this year. 'I
almost had the same feeling in me as when I had a championship (softball) game
and I was up to bat and the pressure was on,' the 30-year-old co-host tells
Pregnancy magazine. "


Girl, you did fine. She was being rude and insulting to you. You had every reason in the world to be upset by her belittling remarks. She had been talking down to you for months. Treating you like you were stupid because you didn't share the same high minded views that she does.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile