Thursday, September 20, 2007

OJ Witnesses Are Ruining My Dreams And He's Out On Bail

OJ Witnesses Are Ruining My Dreams And He's Out On Bail

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded about an hour after Simpson left. Bruce
Fromong, one of the alleged victims, is heard saying, "I've already called the
press." Fromong continues, "I've already called "Inside Edition." I'm trying to
get Lydia's number, but it was in my f*****g phone that he stole."
Fromong rants at Alfred Beardsley, the other alleged victim, saying, "I told you we
shouldn't have brought this s**t in. I told you." Beardsley replies, "Bruce,
Bruce, Bruce, do you know how much money you're gonna make off this?" Fromong
responds, "I don't give a s**t."

Sounds like this guy is not only a moron, but a bit of a slime ball as well. If this was all a setup by someone, that is going to play well for OJ's defense. Imagine if he gets off again, we would have to stop calling him the juice and start calling him the grease.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile