Friday, May 18, 2007

The Spin Zone

Rainbow Woman looking for her man for travel/gatherings/life!:

"Hey whats up??? Im Kat....I am currently living in Salt Lake City, UT (BOOO)
and getting ready to end my job and head out on the road.

I am posting
this ad in hopes that I will find my perfect rainbow brother to love and vice
versa. I have met some good people in rainbow land but never anyone that I
wanted to travel or have a relationship with. I know the appeal of free love and
I am not looking for that anymore, I need someone that will be there in the
morning and hold me.

I want to find a brother that likes to party, but
appreciates the beauty of untainted and true love that exists in the universe.
Lets take a psychedelic journey together and hold eachother while we explore
eachother and the ever changing world.

I want someone to travel with
this summer. Go straight deep into rainbow land and not come out unless
absolutely necessary. I want to love deeply and party and enjoy life with
someone that I find intellectually and physically beautiful.

Where is my
beautiful dready brother that wants the same things I do. Id love to meet the
person that wants the same things that I want.

Have a VW bus?? Got 420??
Got family love??? Got the road itch???
Email me!!! lets get to know one
another and see if we would be good roaddawgs/lovers

im blonde hair,
blue eyes, 5'4, big breasted, animal lover....love to eat fungus, LSD and my
friend MOLLY occasionally.

Where are you?? Contact me"



Hello

You sound like a beautiful womyn, and if I were still at the point in my life that I were free to travel I assure you I would love nothing more than to wake up in your arms every morning. However I am at a different stage in life now.

I would advise you though that Rainbowland is the wrong place to look for what you claim to be seeking. At the next gathering pay attention to all the single mothers. I am not saying that it is wrong to be a single mother, but that it is wrong for a man to have children that he does not support. The philosophy of the rainbow family is hedonistic, and really does not support the meaningful love the you are talking about. I know at this point I sound like a Christian, I am not, I have just found like you that free love isn't love and love shouldn't be free.

To be honest I don't know what my intention is in writing you, except I feel that in some way we are looking for the same thing. For me I found that the culture of sex that is the Rainbow Gathering is the culture of live for the moment. The men that fathered all the children you see around the gathering had no concern for the lives of those children or the lives of the womyn who gave birth to them.

The last note I want to add, is that drugs themselves are an obstacle to your goal. How can you know what your feelings are if you are high on pot or Ecstasy. How many times have do people make mistakes that have had profound effects on our relationships and our lives because it "felt" right at the time. A solid relationship is built on a solid foundation and drugs have no place in the life of a solid person. Again I know this sounds preachy, that isn't my point, I doubt that you would change your life because of an e-mail from a person you never met. It is something you should think about.

The universe is such a great loving place, when you are honestly open to all the love it has for you, drugs are a distraction. When you understand the power of the universe, and the power that you have in the universe and in your own life, I think using wanting to use it wisely is a responsible conclusion.

Maybe we can be friends. Also talking about how big your breasts isn't the best idea.
Dante


No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile