Friday, June 1, 2007

» Calum Best Is Wise on celebrity gossip hollywood photos nip slips news drinking drugs and DUIs on The Evil Beet

» Calum Best Is Wise on celebrity gossip hollywood photos nip slips news drinking drugs and DUIs on The Evil Beet:

"“I’m a bad boy. I go out and get drunk, I get high on cocaine and I do stupid
debauched things with the wrong women. When I’m high I do wild stupid shit. I’m
a red-blooded male and I’m addicted to sex. I don’t have to be like my dad, but
I feel his blood running through my veins. I need to sort out my problems before
it’s too late.”"


Is he calling Lohan the wrong womyn to be having sex with, not that I am saying she is the right womyn to have sex with. Just we know who he has been spending his time with, and he has probably been drunk and or high while doing so.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile