Friday, June 1, 2007

lgf: aggressive tentacles penetrating nearly every nation on earth

lgf: aggressive tentacles penetrating nearly every nation on earth:

"I’d like to thank Charles Johnson for giving me an opportunity to talk to
his readers at Little Green Footballs about Israel.
I strongly support the wall that the Israelis have built, which has greatly reduced terrorist attacks — and believe that it’s very important for the United States to help Israel improve its missile defense in order to prevent the sort of attacks that country suffered during its war with Hezbollah last year. Incidentally, I’ve been encouraging Israel to build up her missile defense since back in 1987 as well as supporting the funding of joint missile defense technology programs such as the
Arrow program.

Additionally, while the United States should do what it can to resolve the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, it’s simply not possible for the Israelis to make peace with people who refuse to recognize their existence, kidnap their soldiers, and blow themselves up in crowds of Israeli civilians. So, until the Palestinians renounce terrorism and stop their attacks on the Israeli people, peace will be out of reach. Let me also add that I’ve been to Israel, have seen the importance of regions like the Golan Heights to their security, and believe that Israel should not be asked to give up any more land in order to make peace with the Palestinians.
I consider Israel to be America’s best ally in the Middle East and strongly support Israel’s survival as a free nation. So, if I become President of the United States, people who care about the fate of Israel can feel confident that they’ll have a friend in Duncan Hunter."


I myself don't know much about Duncan Hunter, this is a release that was sent to http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/ . It talks about his views on the state of Israel.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile