Wednesday, July 18, 2007

AA Counselor John Sundahl Talks Britney Spears Dumping | Pop Crunch

AA Counselor John Sundahl Talks Britney Spears Dumping Pop Crunch:

"“Britney told me she loved me- and I was foolish enough to believe
her,” wealthy AA counselor John Sundahl in a new issue of The National Enquirer.
“I let my emotions take over my business savvy,” the thirty-eight year old
says. “Britney’s just a kid- and I got into something I shouldn’t have.”
“Britney said she was in love with me. We were having sex. I truly cared for
her,” he said. "


Sounds like she isn't the rock that he thought she was. I have to wonder if he had never left the house before, hadn't he seen how she had shaved her head, how she had abused an innocent car with an umbrella, or how she forgets her underwear? I don't know how she could be any one's rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears proved again she is true trailer trash. The counsler is a filthy rich land investor. Good choice Britney with the gay bodyguard.

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile