Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » Jon Lovitz vs. Andy Dick: Who Ya Got?

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » Jon Lovitz vs. Andy Dick: Who Ya Got?:

"Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, “Jon picked
Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood
started pouring out of his nose.” Lovitz told Page Six, “All the comedians are
glad I did it because this guy is a [bleep]hole.”
Last year, Lovitz related,
a drunken Dick strolled up to his table at Ago in West Hollywood, rudely downed
his guests’ peach liqueur drinks, and “looked at me and said, ‘I put the “Phil
Hartman hex” on you - you’re the next one to die.’ I said, ‘What did you say?’
and he repeated it. I wanted to punch his face in, but I don’t hit women.”
When the two ran into each other at the Laugh Factory last Wednesday, “I
wanted him to say he was sorry for the ‘Phil Hartman hex,’ ” Lovitz told us… I
pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. A security
guard broke it up. I’m not proud of it . . . but he’s a disgusting human being.” "


From what I have seen it isn't a shock that someone kicked Andy's ass, it is a shock that someone hasn't done it much sooner. Really his last name is all that you need to know to know what kind of person he is.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile