Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Irritating Couple Doesn't Die In Plane Crash

A Socialite's Life: Irritating Couple Doesn't Die In Plane Crash

"Although the Fall Out Boy was terrified to fly, the couple took a seaplane
to the Hamptons last Friday night so he could DJ at Hamptons club Dune. Wentz
confessed to club promoters Alan Philips and Josh Shames he's afraid of flying,
but said of his new love: 'She keeps me calm so I am able to handle it. We saw a
rainbow, and I photographed it on my new iPhone.'"


Next think you know he is going to be talking about how she sings to him and makes him feel better and how she is his rock. Afraid of flying? I guess if your band is named "Fall Out Boy", maybe you think you are going to fall out. Looking at him he looks like a total push over, I am sure he is afraid of a lot of things, like combs.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile