Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Talk Back

Gravel is serious unlike your trivial opinion about him and other people's perspectives of him (i.e. the video art piece with Gravel dropping a rock in the SF lake).

Please be respectful of someone who has your best interests as their inspiration and driving force. Gravel is fighting for our country's ultimate survival and revival. Without people like Gravel, fighting and taking action for truth, diversity, and unification of people in this country and around the world, we will end up falling further into a darkness that none of even WANT to imagine.

Thank you for your willingness to listen. I realize I am responding out of emotion but I feel I have brought simple truths to light.



First of all, thank you for your comment.

Second you are right that Gravel is a serious candidate, if you mean that he is a serious person who is running for the White House. Sadly if you mean he has a serious chance, I would have to disagree with you. I say this not as a slight against Gravel, the reality is that he is behind in the polls and I don't see him over coming Clinton or Obama for the nomination.

I heard him explain the ad, and the way he explained it shows that it was a metaphor and that it contained a lot of meaning. Sadly Americans aren't looking for metaphors, and they are not looking for a lot of meaning in a presidential candidate.

As for your response, it was perfectly logical and though you say it was done emotionally, it felt strong and thought out.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile