Monday, August 6, 2007

Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend is Confused |

Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend is Confused :

"Atkins has merely hinted to his mystery woman’s identity, saying only that
her first name is similar to that of an animal which leaps through the air, a
statement the media believes is in reference to Brazilian beauty Bunchen. He
says, “I only met her about two weeks ago and we’ve hung out a lot. “We were
hanging out but I recently just went to New York and I sort of met this girl
over there, who is a pretty big supermodel.”"


Well I think this is good news for Paris because he looked like a total loser. I think that she should date Stavros, and get married and have kids with him. They actually make a good couple and seem to care about each other, he visited her in jail remember.

Back to the loser, seems he wants us to believe that he has jumped from dating Paris Hilton to dating Gisele Bundchen, yeah I am not going to believe that. I would need some photos and video of them together before I would think such a thing could be true. What would a super model like Gisele want with the T-Shirt King.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile