Monday, August 6, 2007

The Denver Post - Bloggers consider forming labor union

The Denver Post - Bloggers consider forming labor union:

"In a move that might make some people scratch their heads, a loosely formed coalition of left-leaning bloggers are trying to band together to form a labor union they hope will help them receive health insurance, conduct collective bargaining or even set professional standards."


If this weren't in the Denver Post, I would think I was reading something out of The Onion. This sounds like a joke, a bad joke. A blogger union? You can't see me but I am shaking my head and wondering what I could say to express my confusion on this topic. I have worked for a union before and it wasn't any different than any other job, except I had to cut a share of my check to one more party.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile