Friday, August 17, 2007

Rudy: Leave My Kids Alone. For instance, my daughter, who likes Obama | Air America Radio

Rudy: Leave My Kids Alone. For instance, my daughter, who likes Obama Air America Radio:

"Republican presidential candidate and former New York City Mayor, Rudy Giuliani
has asked people to leave his children out of the presidential debate. His
children, who have not shown any support to their father during his campaign,
have so far hunted Giuliani on many of his campaign stops. Yesterday, in New
Hampshire, Giuliani responded to a question about his children’s lack of support
by saying “I love my family very, very much and will do anything for them. There
are complexities in every family in America. The best thing I can say is kind
of, ‘leave my family alone, just like I’ll leave your family alone. ”"


I have to say that he has a solid point here, unless there are claims that he has abused his children, something that would effect how he would be as a leader. Having a bad relationship with your children does not mean that you are going to be a bad president. Families have problems, and much of the problems are more about personalities than good or bad characters.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile