Saturday, September 8, 2007

Anna’s bodyguard speaks. | The Paparazzis

Anna’s bodyguard speaks. The Paparazzis:

"Big Moe who was the late Anna Nicole Smith’s bodyguard released a
statement talking about Rita Cosby’s book. “After reading portions of Ms.
Cosby’s book, I wish to state for the record, I have never met Ms. Cosby,
outside a brief encounter at Anna Nicole Smith’s funeral,” the statement reads.
“Any quotes in her book, referring to Moe, Big Moe, or Anna Nicole Smith’s
bodyguard, are not from me. As I continue to mourn over the deaths of my two
dear friends, Anna and Daniel, I do not endorse Ms. Cosby’s attempts to exploit
lies and grief into profit. As we face the future, one day, the truth will be
told.”"


Another person coming out about Rita's book could either mean that it has some harsh truths that people didn't want revealed or that it mostly fiction.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile