Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Nicole Kidman Was Secretly Engaged To Lenny Kravitz

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip » Nicole Kidman Was Secretly Engaged To Lenny Kravitz:

"NICOLE Kidman dropped a bombshell in Vanity Fair this month, claiming she was
secretly engaged for a short time after her marriage to Tom Cruise and before
she wed Keith Urban, to a man she refused to name. But our sources say he was
Lenny Kravitz. “They were even house-hunting together for a while,” a spy said.
A representative for Kravitz said, “I cannot confirm or deny it.” A rep for
Kidman said, “I don’t know.”"


That really wasn't a secret, it wasn't announced but it had been going through the rumor mills for a while that they were engaged. When I read that she had said that, I was thinking - does secret mean that she never told anyone, or that no one even guessed? Because maybe she never told anyone, but everyone was talking about it.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile