Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rosie O’Donnell Weighs In On Whoopi

Rosie O’Donnell Weighs In On Whoopi:

"One reader asked if the 45-year-old actress was sad to be watching the show.
“No, I wasn’t sad. It was interesting to watch,” she said before adding that she
was disappointed at the makeover given to the studio set. “I was sad that the
set was beige. Truthfully, it was just wrong. Maybe people like beige and I’m
the only one who doesn’t,” she said."


I bet Whoopi feels so much better to know that Rosie isn't sad watching the show. I wonder what Rosie would have had to say about dog fighting, would she agree that it was a part of the culture of the south? Well she isn't the only one who isn't sad to see the show without her.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile