Saturday, September 1, 2007

Keira Knightley Needs To Stop Whining | Dlisted

Keira Knightley Needs To Stop Whining Dlisted:

"'I think it was just a shame that that had to be brought up then, and the fact
that we all knew that it was going to be brought up. We actually had a bet
going. I was like 'Come on, how many times either anorexia or something about my
body, are going to come up.'' 'I think what I want to keep it about is the work,
that's all I'm interested in, and when you've got a project like this I think
it's a shame to take it away from that.' "


The point that you are trying to make is a good point Keira. There is one problem, womyn out there want to be like you, and that means that they want to know how you get to looking the way you do. Does that mean they don't care about the depths of your project? no. The easiest thing to do, is answer the questions and move on to more important topics, there is nothing more distracting than a celeb bitching and whining. If you were really smart you could answer the questions in ways that lead towards what you want to talk about - example. "Keira are you anorexic", "No Dante, sometimes my projects get so intense and I get so involved in the message of my art that I put off eating". That leads the interviewer into asking about what makes it intense, and about the messages of your art.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile